What supplements are good for the skin?

What supplements are good for the skin?

 

Read more about how I start my skincare journey on : My Story

This week I am thinking about

”What supplements are good for the skin ?”

I have been wanting to improve my skincare game by treating my skin internally and not relying solely on skincare products. Also, Dr. Howard Murad (the founder of Murad believes that “topical skincare products address only 20% of your skin. The other 80% is affected by what you eat and drink, including your dietary supplements.” That was where I began to have a lot of questions regarding supplements for skin health but before I start spending money on them I plan to do more research about it.

After gathering information all over from google and on YouTube by typing what supplements are good for the skin , I was honestly surprised by the amount of different supplements that appeared! Overwhelmed is the right word. There are a couple of popular ones and some that I have never seen before. Initially I thought I could answer this question in one post but from the information I gathered, I definitely need to break it down in a few posts. 

I managed to break it down into few main categories as listed in the photo below and will be posting my findings on a weekly basis! 

Have I missed out anything?! Let me know in the comments below! 

Cheers, to better skin days !

Love,

Ting 

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest

Leave a Reply

Instagram
Instagram did not return a 200.