”Keep Cool Toner delivers the comfort from nature directly to skin.”
Product name │Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner 350 mls
Category │ Hydrating Toner
How to use │
The lightweight hydrating consistency of the product makes it very versatile! Here are some suggestions
- ”Seven” skin method : Pour out small amount to your palms and pat the toner directly into your skin after cleansing and repeat the step as many times as you like until you achieve your ideal hydration level
- Toner mist : Add the product into any spray bottles and spray on the product after cleansing
- Toner mask : Use a thin cotton and soak the cotton with generous amount of the toner and leave it on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes after cleansing
- Morning gentle cleanse : Pour the product onto a cotton pad and wipe it across your face in an outward motion to gently remove any build-ups from the night serving as a gentle face wipe that does not dry out your skin!
💦 Skin Soothing Ingredients
First of all, this product is made up with an impressive amount of 85% Bamboo water extracts which is a natural antioxidant with great skin-soothing properties! The product also contain Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract and Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract to soothe the skin.
This product is also infused with highly hydrating ingredients such as Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate. It also have ingredients that are moisturizing such as Glycereth-26 , Glyceri, Butylene Glycol , Polyglutamic Acid and Thuja Orientalis Extract. I would like to highlight polyglutamic acid as its a natural high-molecular weight amino acid polymer that is said to be ten times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid and far more elastic than collagen! It is a film-forming polymer that improves both the moisture binding and retention properties of the skin.
The toner is pH 5.5 which is perfect for a healthy skin balance and this was achieved by citric acid and sodium citrate which are safe for the skin!
💦Free of TEN formula
The toner is formulated with only substances under the 1-2 green grades guided by the EWG. The toner contains zero PEG, PPG, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, paraben, mineral oil, benzophenone, raw animal materials, artificial colouring and artificial fragrance that might sensitize skin.
Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
How often can you use
As many as you want until you achieve your desired hydration level!
It looks exactly like water. The toner is completely colourless and pours out easily just like water! Being so lightweight, the toner still provides great hydration and leaves a moisturizing layer over the skin. My skin looks really glowy after layering the toner just two times!
The product has a very faint floral scent as it does not contain any artificial fragrance! Upon application on the skin the smell becomes barely noticeable.
This was the most popular product from Keep Cool and my favourite out of all the soothing range products ! I have been using the product for a good three weeks every day and night and I enjoyed it! It comes in a generous amount of 350mls which probably could last me 6months with continuous usage.
I love the toner for its ingredients and how well it can hydrate the skin. The product absorbs nicely and leaves the skin feeling soft and glowly. Layering the product four to five times was good enough to achieve my ideal hydration level that I don’t need to apply anymore hydrating serums and go straight to apply my moisturizer ! In the morning I could easily get away with just a cream sunscreen.
However, I must say there are definitely other more hydrating toners out there, for example the Pyun Kang Yul essence toner and Hadalabo Premium Hyaluronic Solution. What makes it different is the consistency of the product. The Keep Cool Bamboo toner is definitely less viscous but I needed more layers to achieve the similar effect. That being said, the watery consistency is a plus point when used as a mask as it is easier for cotton to soak up the product. The toner can be easily transferred to a spray bottle too to be used as a mist!
Overall, I do enjoy this product and can see myself continuously reaching out for the product ! Highly recommend for all skin types especially oily skin types where you may find some hydrating toners too heavy on the skin. The product is great for summer too for its soothing properties and how light it feels on the skin!
- Low pH of 5.5
- Highly hydrating with hydroxyethyl urea, hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate
- Contains 85% Bamboo Water: skin calming natural antioxidants and can have skin-soothing properties
- Light watery consistency : easier for cotton to soak up product, absorbs nicely on the skin, can be used as a facial mist, perfect for layering
- Leaves the skin feeling hydrated, soft and glowy
- Did not break me out
- Reasonably priced and a bottle of 350mls can probably last for 6months with generous usage
- requires more layers to achieve similar hydration level compared to some other hydrating toners
- Watery consistency makes it hard to control the amount of product poured out each time
Where can you get this
Disclaimer : This product was gifted by Stylekorean in exchange for a review! Review is 100% honest and definitely not scripted 🙂